Hi there. I’m Aditi, a 21-year-old Indian woman, and I like to read books and watch films/television. I also do the occasional writing. Keep reading if you want to learn a little bit about me!
- I have three degrees at the moment: BA Media and Journalism from the University of the West of England (Bristol, UK) // Bachelor of Mass Communication from Taylor’s University (Malaysia) // Postgraduate Diploma in Film, TV, and Digital Video Production from Xavier Institute of Communications (Mumbai, India)
- I am on my way to pursue my fourth degree, a Masters in Management from Australian National University (Canberra, Australia)
- I like studying and the world of academia. I also see myself working (and hopefully managing and influencing content) in a media corporate someday. Alongside, I enjoy freelance content writing
- I have work experience as the video editor and communications manager for an independent video company in Bangalore (India) as well as a Digital journalism intern in a local government project in Bristol (UK)
- I was raised in Delhi (India), then spent a good ten years of my life calling Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) my home where my dad was employed, and have then stayed in Malaysia and England (And now Australia) for my education. I love travelling and the whole experience of living among new people and learning from a different culture
- I like to blog about a variety of topics ranging from travel to current affairs to writing to everyday issues and what plays on my mind
- Some of my articles can be found on Bristol 2015 Ltd and WesternEye. Academic papers can be viewed here
- I have also produced some audio/visual content which I can share on request
- You can reach me on my email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com – for anything!