Hello! So, I am back in the world of blogging after a long hiatus 🙂
First things first, as is obvious, I have moved my blog from google blogger to wordpress. This is my new permanent blog URL: aditiverma24.wordpress.com. If you were previously following me on Blogger, I request that you now follow me on my new URL please as the old one has been deleted.
That aside, before I begin my regular blogging again, I’d like to run through a recap of things that have happened to me in the past couple months:
I finished Semester Four of my BMC (Hons) Broadcasting degree at Taylor’s University, Malaysia with a good CGPA.
- I successfully transferred to University of West of England (UWE), England for the third & final year of my degree.
- This transfer is part of the dual-award programme that I’m enrolled in at both universities; i.e. when I graduate, I’ll be getting two degrees: one from Taylor’s and one from UWE.
- I have fallen in love with this beautiful place since my arrival in Bristol in September 2014.
- I went to Bath with my friends for a day trip from Bristol and experienced some wonderful moments there.
- I have become a member of the ‘WesternEye’ independent student newspaper and am writing for them as a journalist.
- I recently covered the three-day UWE Model United Nations event for WesternEye, and handled the social media as well as interviews and writing in the event as part of the press team.
- I am also writing for The University Paper, Bristol as a freelance contributor.
- I feel another step closer to my dreams since my arrival here 🙂
That will be all for the recap! I aim to blog regularly now, a post every two weeks at least, so you’ll be seeing a lot more of me and my experiences as I continue a new chapter of my life in a new country (continent really) among new people.
I am also open to freelance journalism so if you’d like an event covered, an article written, an interview taken, or any other related work, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.